It’s time for me to move on, but I’m stuck. Quagmired in my vacation. My brain keeps recalling little things, preventing me from doing big things. Real things. Like laundry, making meals, cleaning things. Writing my book. Writing the next book. Balancing my checkbook. So I’ll write down the little things and hope it will be like facing fears… If I deal with it, then I might be able to get on with it. Because, seriously, I have things to do!
So, here are the little things that I think are little scenes or stories I’ll always remember and may like to tell.
- The bird in the breadbox.
- Biduie spanks the cat.
- Singing, “Oh, Champs Elysees.”
- The man with the green scarf.
- The Birds liked Eric Clapton.
- Drinking in the dark.
- Mis-using French. Au Revoir means goodbye, not hello.
- Twisting the nose.
- Three valium and the last plane ride.
- Madame Marchand.
Now, we’ll see if there’s a story in any of these tidbits. Let me know if one, in particular, sparks your interest.